Monday, March 18, 2013

bunny lovin'


after a very lovely week off i'm having a nice productive first day back! sometimes it's good to have a little break, to clear your mind and refocus.
i've been drawing some bunnies this afternoon, which is always fun!

you may have heard the news that google reader/gfc is closing, i decided to transfer my blog reading list over to bloglovin' as they offer a transfer tool which makes the process fairly quick and painless! instructions can be found here 

... and if you don't already, you can follow me on bloglovin' ♥

11 comments:

  1. Please say you're making Easter themed cards and stuff with these bad boys on?! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These looks fantastic. You must have an incredible amount of patience when working, I wish I had more of that. I always enjoy the detail in each of your drawings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are just gorgeous, bunnies have a special place in my heart as we have 2 house rabbits:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so beautiful! I had a rabbit called Summer who looked just like the bunny in the top right (:

    Remia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I'm actually in love with these drawings! I have a HUGE obsession with bunnies..

    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These drawings are adorable! I thin the one on the left is my favourite :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous. you're one talented lady!

    http://iamcollecting.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you so much for all your lovely comments! so glad you like the bunnies! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. They're lovely Harriet, Bunnie T's maybe?

    ReplyDelete

i love getting little messages, so thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. i read every one (and reply when i can) ♥
feel free to share links to your site or other things you think i'll like ...
have a nice day